Wednesday, June 20, 2007

just clowning around

Yep, that's us...Snuggles and Juggles

Me, and Tic Toc...


I am a clown, my name is Snuggles. In 2005, my husband, Juggles, and I went to clown school. It was 8 weeks of laughter, face painting, balloon animals, magic, skits, and much more. Once we graduated, and earned our degree in Clownology, we then had the priviledge of making others smile. Over the past few years, we've been volunteer clowns at Texas Children's Hospital. The past year, however, we took a break from the hospital, but have continued to clown for many other charities. Kathy, (tic toc) became a clown several years before me. She is the one who introduced us into the world of clowning. I've attached a picture of the two of us attending this year's clown school. No, we don't need to go to school again, graduate clowns get to come for fun and help out. You can also see some of my other clown friends, Tappy, Skooch, and Lady Sadie.