Friday, June 13, 2008

Cheerful Clown Alley

Me and Kathy(Tic Toc) at the Alley meeting. Notice the different colored shirts. Each color is for the year we graduated. Mine is 2005. I always love to purchase one each year during clown school, which by the way, begins this Tuesday. If you are interested, go to www.cheerfulclownalley.com

The American Flag, adorable!

Butterfly, Tic Toc



The most popular, Spiderman




The Incredible Hulk, ready for movie lovers.


Panda (Disney's newest movie) on the left, Tiger on the right

Being a clown, I belong to an alley. The alley has monthly meetings, usually they have some kind of speaker or demonstration. The Alley keeps us informed as to which organizations need volunteer gigs to participate in. Last night, a rep from Snazaroo Paint, came and demonstrated different kinds of techniques for face painting. Last year, I voluteered to have my face painted, however, this year, I just wanted to learn. It's easier then it looks. Kathy (Tic Toc) has her face painted with the butterfly. I just love the American Flag face! Now I'm ready to paint for July 4th...I need a volunteer.