Friday, July 20, 2007

pictures plus


For the past several weeks, I have been working on a mosaic piece for an entrance to a friend's new store. (Pictures Plus). Finally yesterday, I was able to deliver it. My friend, Dennis, was very happy with it, and I was even happier that he liked it. It's hard to design something for someone else, especially someone with an eye for design and art. He just told me to do whatever I thought would look good. Now I know what all of you are thinking, no I will not do one for your house!!! This took over 40 hrs work. I wanted to do this for Dennis ( and Mike) because they both have been such a big help to me with my new house. Eddie and I could not have done this remodel without his imput and ideas. Dennis is an irreplaceable friend, one of my best friends, and he holds a very special place in my heart.