Sunday, July 15, 2007

The Bride to be...






Today I went to the Bridal Extravaganza with Ileya and her mom, Ellen. What a beautiful show....the flower arrangements, the dresses, table settings, cakes, and of course, the beautiful bride to be. Her smile lights up the way, she is going to be one gorgeous bride, inside and out. I'm very blessed that Adam and Ileya have come together. The are truly each other's besheret (soulmate). All you have to do is watch the way they look at each other. They speak a language of their own, without even saying a word.
So back to the Extravaganza: we even got to sample a few goodies....the Bavarian Wedding Cake, yum! I even managed to buy something....lipstick that doesn't come off. Now how do I always get roped into these things! There must be a "S" (for sucker, not sharon) on my forehead. Oh well, the whole day, I looked pretty in pink lipstick, and it probably will not come off for 3 weeks. It's so exciting to be planning a wedding weekend, so many fun details and fun things to do.