Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The photographer

This is my son eric. He is a photographer. Not by profession, just as a hobby. Though he has earned the title of "professional" because he has sold many of his pieces in different exhibits. If you look closely, you can see the henna painted on his left middle finger. Actually, his whole palm is painted, another of his hobbies.

Eric and his wife, Heather, have been planning a year long trip. In this picture, he is trying out a friend's camera....very important for the trip. November is just around the corner, they will spend the first part of their journey in Africa and India. Yes, I'm very nervous about it. Yes, a part of me doesn't want them to go( that's the mom part of me that worries). Yes, if I had the opportunity to do it at his age, I'd go in a minute. Yes, i'm jealous. Yes, I know, it's an experience of a lifetime. Yes, they should go, and finally, yes, they are going.