Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Name 5 cars




It's always good to keep your camera in your car...you never know when you'll want to snap that picture. So was the case when I was driving to school one day last week. There it was, this strange looking, futuristic car. Actually, it's been around for a while, I just had never seen a car like this before. Who drives cars like these? I can remember, as I'm sure most of you do to, when I was younger (much younger...my single days of day dreams) when my friends and I would play these stupid games: name 5 cars, name 5 destinations, name 5 kinds of houses....and so on. Then we would say some silly rhyme which would eliminate the items, one by one. The last one in each category would tell our future. So which cars did we name, the obvious: Porsche, Mercedes, Lamborghini, corvette, rolls Royce, maybe a limo. Ha, little did we know. No one ever writes: a suburban to hold all the kids for carpool or a minivan to separate the kids! Young and stupid. That's the beauty of getting older, now I can get that Mercedes!