Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Finally Flowers!

I'm so glad spring is here.
I love all of the flowers blooming in my yard.
I still have lots more to plant, these are all from last year.

My indoor closet plant even has 2 blooms.


Amaryllis

Another amaryllis ready to bloom.

Amaryllis from the top....


Look carefully in the center of this flower....
this is how it should look.


Now look at the center of this bloom....
Still don't see it....

Look at the long green thing...

It's a giant grasshopper tucked into the center.
Now can you see the legs?
****************************************

Loropetalum

Vinca

Pink kalanochoe

Pink vinca and yellow kalancheo

I forgot the name of this pretty pink flower.

cyclomen still blooming after the winter

Yellow hibiscus

White azaleas

Rosebud

Begonia, which needs some miracle grow.

White iris

Lots of iris blooms

Even the weeds with flowers are nice.

Clover with blooms. Some people call these weeds, as well.

This messy brown stuff is falling everywhere, from our oak trees.
NOT NICE TO LOOK AT.
Reminds me of worms, YUK.