Sunday, March 1, 2009

The skinny on skinny

My family always celebrates lots of bdays together.
Today was my dad's bday.
Next week is my uncle's bday.
Last week was a family friend's bday.
Happy Birthday to everyone!!!
****************************************************************

I loved this book!!!!
This shooot-from-the-hip, boot-camp style eye-opener reveals the truth about food.

Whether you are a vegetarian, vegan, animal lover, whatever, this is one book that you should read. It's also very entertaining, direct to the point, and tells it like it is. No nonsense.
For all of you that want to know:

1. Where do i get my protein from?
2. What do I eat if I don't eat meat, fish, or chicken ?
3. What's wrong with dairy?
Well, here's the answers. Just read the book, it took me about an hour to read.
************************************************