Saturday, March 21, 2009

San Antonio

On Wed, we took Josh and Alex to San Antonio for the night.
Our purpose was to get our eyes checked and new glasses from a close friend who lives there.
My secret mission: to go see Kevin and Annmarie Gianni from the Renegade Health Show.
Just click on their name to see their blog.
Yes, I'm a groupie. I watch their videos, via email blog, every single day.
It was so much fun for me to meet them, they are so down to earth, so nice.
This was the first time I've met someone through blogging.
I was nervous and excited, like a kid going backstage at a concert.


Meeting Kevin and Annmarie at Central Market.
(they are on a tour around the US promoting health and fitness)

The bluebonnets are blooming, my favorite flower.

Of course, I ALWAYS have to stop and take pictures in the bluebonnets!

Eric has got me started on the feet pictures.
This seems to be his trademark, I love it, too.

You can't go to San Antonio without seeing the Alamo.
Too bad it was so crowded because of spring break.