Monday, May 7, 2007

About me...



  • ABOUT ME.....
    48 Things You Could Care Less About


  • 1. FIRST NAME? Sharon
    2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? yes, but i don't know who....gotta check with mom and dad and will edit tomorrow.
    3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? The other day, I was watching some medical show on tv and it reminded me of my brother, Alan. The show featured the same situation, someone around the same age as Alan and having a fatal heart attack.

  • 4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? yes, in fact, i can write two totally different ways.
    5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? I hate lunch meat, too full of nitrates, and other chemicals. I'd much rather have peanut butter and jelly or cream cheese with cucumbers.
    6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Of course I would, this is a dumb question...
    7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yep, the blog

  • 8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes, and I never get tonsilitous

  • 9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Never ever ever!~!!#!

  • 10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? That's a hard one because cereal is my favorite thing, next to chocolate. Right now, my favorite is Kashi cinnamon wheat squares. I don't know the actual name of it. Cocoa krispies run a close second.
    11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No

  • 12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? No, not physically or emotionally. I totally rely on my husband, Eddie, and would die of a broken heart if anything ever happened to him.
    13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Chocolate mint
    14. SHOE SIZE? 5 1/2
    16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Nothing, i'm perfect like mary poppins. Although, my body does need a bit of improvement.

  • 17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My youth, the person I was then.
    18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? No, it's not one of those emails

  • 19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Pink t-shirt and black yoga pants, no shoes.
    20. LAST THING YOU ATE? A handful of raisen bran (i told you i love cereal)
    21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Eddie is watching The Poseidon on TV....wait, now he's flipping the channels and watch Raymond.

  • 22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Red

  • 23. FAVORITE SMELL? Gardenia flowers
    24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Eddie, he's so good....he calls me everyday on his way home from work.

  • 25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Well, if I'm attracted to someone, it's because they are really good looking, have a good body, and are dressed fabulously. I wouldn't be attracted if they were ugly, fat, and sloppy.
    26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? Yes, she has a great blogsite, but i don't know her.

  • 27. FAVORITE DRINK? Creme soda

  • 28. FAVORITE SPORT? I hate sports, all of them.
    29. EYE COLOR? Brown
    30. HAT SIZE? I didn't know there were sizes
    31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope, just pink glasses

  • 32. FAVORITE FOOD? Chocolate
    33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings.

  • 34. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO TO WASTE TIME? Computer, read, watch the food network, hgtv, discovery channel.

  • 35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Definately summer.
    36. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs, big bear hugs

  • 37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Warm brownies, out of the oven

  • 38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Respond? I’m not e-mailing this to anyone.
    39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Same answer...

  • 40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Just got a new one at the library today: La Cucina, by Lily Prior
    41. WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Just got a new one from Dell. My last one was a mah jong print.

  • 42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? OK, gotta confess: Desperate Housewives

  • 43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? wind chimes

  • 44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles.
    45. THE FURTHEST YOU’VE BEEN FROM HOME? Lots of places, not sure which one is furthest: Poland, Israel, Italy, Budapest, Prague, Amsterdam, Vienna??????

  • 46. WHAT’S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Ummmmm, i guess i'd have to say baking, cooking crafting. My best talent is bringing a smile to a child's face when I'm clowning.

  • 47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? I'm a native Texan: Houston, Texas: Methodist Hospital

  • 48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? No one, I read it on a blogsite: bigpinkcookie.com