Thursday, May 24, 2007

Let's go grocery shopping


Can you believe these flowers are from my garden at the new house. Too bad I can't enjoy the inside as much as i do the outside. Only a few more months........................................................
Ok, so if you look at the bottom of my blog, there is a comment section. I know someone is looking at my blog, the numbers are growing. Please let me know if you're visiting and what you think....bloggers love comments.......................................................................................................
As usual, it rained today. Yes, I washed my car first. Actually, the lexus body shop washed it after they repaired my car. Then I stopped at Whole Foods and had an ego booster: I love when men try to pick me up! So what, he was only 63, but he looked much younger. Funny, the last time this happened, I was at Fiesta Supermarket. Grocery stores must be the pick-up place. Men don't care, I even had my wedding ring on. Whatever, I'm not interested, but love the compliments. Tomorrow I think I might need some eggs...