Thursday, April 19, 2007

Mommy, Baby, and Me





I almost stepped on this little guy as I walked into my backyard. The momma was on one side of the sidewalk and baby was right at my step. The baby ran into the bushes and up the tree. They are so cute when they are little. By the time we move into the house, they better be gone, though. We are going to clean out their nice lush overgrown flowerbed and send them on their way.
It's been a long week of not feeling well for me. I'm going to attempt to go back to teaching tomorrow, though my voice really isn't up to alot of talking. Unfortunately, we cancelled our trip to see Josh in Tucson this weekend. I didn't think it would be a good idea for me to travel being this run down. I know he's disappointed, as we are.
So what did I learn this week while I was home: Rachel Ray has her own TV show, not just the cooking show on the Food Network. I only watched it one day...boring. She did make a yummy looking baked eggplant which I plan on cooking one of these days.
Eddie is on this quest to find Buddy, my doggie, a new home. He doesn't get it, I'm not getting rid of Buddy. Everyday he tells me about potential parents for buddy. I just let him go on and on, but in the end, I know I'll win. I'm the boss.