Friday, April 13, 2007

TGIF


Now that school is back in session, i don't have the luxury of spare time. Well, actually, I should b/c I only work until 12:00. But my days fly by....either going to physical therapy for my neck or doing things for the new house. Yesterday I was like a kid in a candy store: we picked out all of our appliances, faucets, sinks, knobs, etc. It was a one stop shopping place, which made it easy. Of course, as undecisive as I am, I will change my mind on several of the things. I'm still shopping...

Our current house continues to show and we are in the middle of putting on a new roof. It's a big mess and Buddy barks the whole time at the banging. Yesterday he spent the day at work with eddie, you know he's very good at shipping and handling. His specialty is protection, he makes a wonderful guard dog. Get too close and he'll either bite your hand off or lick you till your whole face is wet and sticky.

I'm off to school...

I know....boring post. More later.