Monday, April 2, 2007

These are a few of my favorite things

Today I decided to start my blog site. This is actually my second attempt, I somehow erased my first post. This will be a nice challenge for me, since I am not computer litterate.

So, I started my first day off from school doing all of the things I love to do. I slept late, walked on the treadmill, bought flowers, and baked. I made: Passover Egg White Kisses and Passover Rolls for the seder tonight. This batch I decided to add cocoa to half of the kisses batter, this gave them a wonderful chocolate flavor. I did not get to do any crafts, gardening, or resale shopping, but there's always tomorrow...

I'm so proud of Dana and Philip having the seder tonight. This is their first Passover in their new home. The table looks beautiful, all set with her grandmother's china. Miss Sophie was an angel while we made gefilta fish yesterday. It was a stinky mess, but well worth the effort. Thank you to Ellen who came over and showed us how to make it.

Happy Birthday to Heather, my newest daughter in law. I love saying that....we have gone from Eddie, Sharon and the 4 boys to Eddie, Sharon, 4 boys, 3 girls, and one baby granddaughter. I feel so blessed, while at the same time so sad for loosing my brother, Alan, only 4 months ago.
He will be missed at the Seder tonight.

Happy Passover to all.
sharon